- Stay in an executive suite at Hotel Gajoen, an elegant 4-star hotel in the heart of Tokyo
- Beautiful wedding or couple photoshoot including professional dressing, hairdresser and all photo data
- Capture your pictures in the stunning Japanese style room or dedicated Western style chapel
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and performance prepared exclusively for Voyagin guests
- Be pampered by a professional team, who will take care of every single detail
The Hotel Gajoen Tokyo has a long history offering luxurious and beautiful spaces for weddings and elegant ceremonies. It was nicknamed ‘Palace of the Dragon God’ during the Showa period (1926-1989) due to its exquisite decoration featuring stunning woodwork, Japanese paintings, and lacquer work. The sumptuous luxury extends to the gourmet experience that is dining at one of its restaurants, offering traditional Japanese food overlooking quintessentially beautiful Japanese gardens.
This plan allows you to spend a night in one of the hotel’s intricately decorated suites, and experience the essence of omotenashi, or Japanese hospitality.
After check-in, you’ll try 3 different dresses for the shooting on the 2nd day. You’ll enjoy a unique dinner with a performance especially prepared exclusively for our Voyagin guests. A variety of cuisines is for you to choose from: Japanese cuisine Watanabe, Chinese cuisine Shunsuki, Italian Canoviano. After the sumptuous dinner, you can take a good rest for the next day at the Executive suite or Ambassador suite.
On day 2 after a delicious breakfast, you’ll put yourself in hands of an expert photographer, who will tastefully capture the love between you and your partner set against a stunning background: A Western style chapel or Japanese style room. At the same time, we will prepare delicious sandwiches for the lady as lunch during changing her hairstyle. The male customer will have lunch at Cafe Yui-an.
The plan includes professional dressing service and hairdressing, as well as the entire data from the photo shoot so that you can take home all those memories and cherish them for years to come. You will also take home a special surprise gift especially prepared for you. So, be it for the experience of staying at this uniquely Japanese hotel or to capture this important time of your life in style, this is a unique opportunity.
Check in at Gajoen Hotel (15:00-17:00)
Fit dresses (up to 3 dresses)
Stay at Executive suite or Ambassador suite
Breakfast at the hotel
Photo Shooting (10:00-17:00)
What to bring
– For Western style shoot: 1 white shirt, short sleeve plain T-shirt of ‘U neck’ or ‘V neck’, long socks (white and black), formal shoes (black)
– For Japanese style shoot: short sleeve plain T-shirt with ‘U neck’ or ‘V neck’
*Although there are some shoes available for shooting at the hotel, we recommend your own shoes that you are comfortable to wearing for a long shooting session.
– Inner for dress (white or beige underwear with removable shoulder strap, nu-bra recommended), stockings
– High heels which you are used to wearing** and athletic shoes when moving
**There are some shoes available for shooting at the hotel, but we recommend your own shoes that you are comfortable to wearing for a long shooting session.
Please come without makeup on the shooting day (simple make-up is OK)
Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
1 Night at Hotel Gajoen with a Couple's Photoshoot
* This price is for adult per time.
– One-night stay at The Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
– Special dinner and performance for Voyagin guests on Day 1
– Breakfast on Day 2
– Lunch on Day 2
– Wedding/couple photoshoot at the Western style chapel or Japanese style room, including professional dressing, hairdresser, and data (120 pictures)
Any additional food or drinks not included in the plan
- Chinese speaking staff, English speaking staff, Japanese speaking staff are available at the hotel
- Please check in 3pm- 5pm
- If it rains, the shooting place will be changed to inside the hotel
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the restaurant caters to any allergies.
Free Cancellation, up to 1 Month Prior